General LightingExcellence in LED lighting for commercial and industrial applications.
LED Fixtures Accessories
e-Solis™ LED Panels
Axlen’s e-Solis™ edge-lit LED panels represent a major breakthrough in design innovation and the future of solid-state lighting. They are the perfect lighting source for commercial and industrial office buildings, retail space, sports facilities, gymnasiums, conference centers, hospitalities, and classrooms, offering significant improvements in lighting quality and energy savings.
- Energy saving of 60% or more vs. fluorescent sources (up to 150 lm/W)
- Elegant low profile (0.5″ ultra-thin frame)
- Smooth lighting distribution with directional output options
- Simple and safe connectivity
- No UV or unwanted heat
- Compatible with all intelligent lighting controls (CA Title 24)
- Unique remote control capability
- Full industry compliance: UL/cUL, FCC, CE, DLC Premium, LM79, LM80 LEDs
- Complete range of color temperatures and lumen outputs (3,000 lm; up to 38,000 lm)
EZ-Series T8 LED Tubes
The next generation of our LED lighting T8 retrofit solutions – offering the industry-leading lighting performance that you currently enjoy from Axlen T8 tubes… but with a reduced installation time of over 75% into existing troffers.
- Energy saving of 50% or more vs. fluorescent tubes (up to 150 lm/W)
- No need to rewire or pre-kit tombstones
- Perfect fit with existing tombstones in troffer
- Straight-forward wiring to input AC
- Simple and safe connectivity
- Full industry compliance: UL/cUL, FCC, CE, DLC, LM79, LM80 LEDs
- CA Title 24 compliant with full 0-10V dimming control
- US Patent Pending
The Axlen CLEON™ smart lighting system enables the control of Axlen e-Solis™ LED panels, EZ-Series LED tubes and other smart lighting luminaires with remote on/off, dimming, task tuning, daylight harvesting, and building occupancy sensing capabilities, etc. The CLEON™ sensor affords a sleek low profile for unobtrusive ceiling installations. A simple infrared handheld remote control interface is used to conveniently change lighting levels to meet personal needs.
- Daylight harvesting capability
- Ability to store preferred lighting levels
- 0-10V precise lighting control (smooth dimming down to < 20%)
- Simple IR remote control interface
- User-friendly RJ11 connections/interface
- Low power consumption
- Compact sensor head with optional low profile
- Building occupancy/motion sensor option
Our general lighting fixtures feature industry-leading efficacy and energy savings. With up to 150lm/W, they provide energy savings of 50% or more when compared to conventional fixtures.
All fixtures comply with European glare standards and have achieved the highest safety, performance, and environmental certifications including UL/cUL, FCC, CE, DLC Premium, LM79, and LM80 LEDs.
Designed with modern architectural principles in mind, each fixture is built to enhance the existing aesthetics of your office, sports arena, processing plant, warehouse, or retail setting.
See recent installations and the economic analysis that justified our client’s investment.